The mission of the CCS is to advance multidisciplinary research, education, and clinical care as it relates to consciousness.
This includes the initiation and support of collaborative scholarship across the medical school, outreach to relevant schools and centers at the University of Michigan and beyond, sponsorship of educational events as well as student involvement in the field, and application of novel techniques to clinical practice. We are passionate about this mission and welcome your involvement in the CCS.
Below are examples of groups and societies associated with consciousness studies
- Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness
- Centre for Consciousness (Australian National University)
- Center for Sleep and Consciousness
- CIIS Center for Consciousness Studies
- Institute of Noetic Sciences Research Lab
- Multidisciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies
- Sackler Centre for Consciousness Science
- The Society for Consciousness Studies
- Turku Consciousness Research Group
- UA Center for Consciousness Studies
- Coma Science Group